This Hillbilly MTB tire likes it raw. Gravity-focused, excelling in steep, slippery, loose, and wet conditions in the continental north, the all-new Hillbilly is designed specifically to find traction in shifty natural terrain and bring confidence and control to the unpredictable wild. The new mountain bike tire tread pattern features an aggressive tread with deep center knobs and high-volume shoulder blocks to bite through loose soil when cornering. Block-in-block transition knobs reinforce the tire structure, aid traction, and lower rolling resistance, from plowing deep loam to railing rock slabs and charging over slippery roots. Specialized’s exclusive Sticky Fast T9 rubber compound elevates the Hillbilly’s traction, enabling it to stick everywhere, even in the greasiest conditions. In addition to its ability to grip in slippery situations, our T9 compound is formulated to bring just the right amount of damping to the backwoods party, reducing tire bounce and deflection to enhance stability and control in challenging conditions. This tubeless-ready trail tire is available in either GRID Trail or GRID Gravity casing, covering trail, all-mountain, enduro, and downhill. GRID Trail’s bead-to-bead protection and stability make it an excellent choice for aggressive riding in rough conditions. GRID Gravity is a burly, two-ply construction designed for durability and puncture protection in extreme conditions, offering incredible strength and exceptional tire stability when loaded hard into corners and compressed into jump faces. Just add sealant as the Hillbilly is a 2Bliss ready clincher for easy mounting and inflation with or without tubes.
- Large block-in-block shoulder knobs for supported cornering.
- Spike center knobs to dig in and find traction over loose terrain.
- High-damping GRIPTON T9 compound reduces terrain-induced chatter, rebounds slowly, and has extreme grip in all conditions.
- GRID Trail Casing: 60 TPI, tough MTB trail construction with additional bead-to-bead protection for exceptional puncture resistance, sidewall stiffness, and stability.
- 2Bliss Ready technology protects against pinch flats, cuts, and punctures.
- GRID Trail 27.5x2.4; psi 25-50, approximate weight 985g.
- GRID Trail 29x2.4; psi 25-50, approximate weight 1070g.
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / GRIPTON T9 / 29 x 2.40||888818931767||00123-9062||210000023491|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / GRIPTON T9 / 27.5 x 2.40||888818931736||00123-9061|