The Stout XC 90 Pro wheel features a 90mm-wide alloy rim, a front wheel that's designed for use with the RockShox Bluto fork and a rear wheel that includes a XD driver for compatibility with SRAM's XX1 drivetrain. Along these lines, you'll find a stiff, reliable 15x150mm thru-axle. And to ensure that the wheel is up to perform in any condition and over any terrain, the wheel includes sealed cartridge bearings and butted spokes. So it's safe to say that this wheel's balance of lightweight and durability makes it well-equipped to perform on dirt, sand, and snow.
- Single-wall alloy rims are 90mm-wide and have been mated with aggressive weight cut-outs and a hookless bead design to create a lightweight, fast-rolling wheel.
- Alloy front hub body with two sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm width, and 15mm thru-axle for RockShox Bluto fork compatibility.
- Alloy rear hub body includes four sealed cartridge bearings for reliable, all-weather performance, as well as a lightweight alloy cassette body to keep the overall weight down.
- Includes a XD driver (installed) for XX1 compatibility, as well as a standard alloy cassette freehub body for use with 10-speed drivetrains.
For use with fat bikes
|Cassette Compatibility||SRAM XD Driver|
* Subject to change without notice.