- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
$5.68 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
The Speedplay grease gun allows you to lubricate your Speedplay pedals quickly and cleanly without disassembly. Speedplay pedal bearings require regular greasing to function properly. Speedplay uses needle bearings that allow Zeros to have the lowest stack height. Needle bearings require more frequent lubrication than cartridge bearings, so be sure to grease pedals every 2000 miles or 3 months, more frequently in dusty or wet conditions. Speedplay's professional-quality grease gun provides the hydraulic pressure necessary to flush dust and debris from the cartridge and needle bearings in Speedplay Pedals. Includes grease.
The Speedplay Cleat Fastening Screw Torque Wrench provides the proper torque of 2.5Nm / 22 in-lbs. required when installing the 4mm Cleat Fastening Screws (8) used with all Speedplay road cleats. Includes a removable #2 Philips bit.
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
Specialized's EMT Road Multi Tool includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 torx, and a regular screwdriver. And, it mounts to the bottom of any Rib Cage II water bottle cage (sold separately).
$6.91 - $12.00
Specialized's EMT MTB Tire Levers give you the leverage to unseat the most stubborn tires. These super-durable tire levers have a metal insert for strength and a bottle opener on one end for a well-deserved post-maintenance beverage. And, both levers fit flush together with a magnet, so they are easily stowed in a bag or pocket.
$10.00 - $12.00
Specialized's EMT Road Tire Levers give you the leverage to unseat the most stubborn tires. These super-durable tire levers have a metal insert for strength. And, both levers fit flush together with a magnet, so they are easily stowed in a bag or pocket.
$15.00 - $25.00
A simple, compact system to carry everything you need to fix a flat without weighing you down. - Patent pending design allows the spare tube to be rolled up while protecting valve stem from rubbing a hole through the rubber - CO2 valve head and 2-sided tire lever snap into place for compact and secure storage - Holds a single threaded 16g CO2 cartridge - Fits up to 80mm long tube valve stems
$30.00 - $35.00
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
RockShox's PM600 Military grease is great for suspension rebuilds. It delivers excellent shock feel, and keeps your gear running at its best. • Used as an assembly lubricant for dust seals, rebound dampers, spring top caps, air springs, and compression damper top caps • 500+ degrees melting point • Soluble in suspension fluid
- Perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrench - Bits made from premium S2 tool steel to ensure strength and lasting performance - Includes 16 hex and torx bits and 2 drive adapters in convenient holders - 50mm length bits in key sizes ensure component compatibility Pedro's Hex Bit Set II is designed to work with our torque wrenches offering an extensive range to handle most hex and torx needs. The set includes longer 50mm bits in key sizes to ensure compatibility and fit with all components where standard 25mm bits fall short. Bits are made from premium S2 tool steel for strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Drive Adapters: 1/4-inch square to 1/4-inch hex & 1/4-inch hex to 1/4-inch square
$5.00 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
$8.95 - $12.95
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
The AWS-3 offers 2, 2.5 and 3mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. The Allens are vinyl coated for comfort, too.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
A great way to keep the benchtop organized during a repair, the OM-2 features an over-sized textured work area and raised trays for organizing small parts and hardware. Perfect for overhauling or rebuilding components such as forks, shocks, hubs, suspension linkages, derailleurs, etc. - Measures 15 x 24.5-inches (38cm x 62cm) - Interlocking edges allow multiple mats to be joined together - Tear/abrasion/shock-resistant TPR construction
Park's Screw-Type Chain Tool is the ideal shop tool for easy and reliable chain maintenance and repair. The sliding shelf makes it compatible with 1/8th-inch chains and all 3/32nd-inch chains, from 5- to 11-speed. It's made from investment-cast tool steel and has long vinyl-coated handles and fine threading for easy chain pin removal. It also includes a stiff-link loosener and comes with an extra pin.
$7.49 - $9.49
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$16.49 - $44.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
Knog's PC Patches give you what you need to fix a puncture out on the road or trail. You get 8 self-adhesive printed patches (6 small, 2 big), 2 glass-filled levers, sand paper, and a plastic case to carry it all in.
$13.99 - $29.99
The Finish Line Absorb-It Mat is the perfect way to keep any work area clean. Designed with special absorption fiber technology, the Absorb-It Mat absorbs and traps chain lubricants, cleaners, degreasers, brake fluid and hydraulic oils. The combination of absorption fibers and a leak-proof poly liner make the Absorb-It Mat perfect accessory when degreasing & lubricating bicycle chains. Use the Absorb-It on a work bench, under an automobile to catch leaking fluids, in a car trunk to prevent stains, in a chemical storage cabinets, or under a trainer to catch perspiration. The Absorb-It Mat comes in two different sizes: 48" X 18" and 60" X 36. The 48" x 18" will absorb and trap up to 11iter of fluids. The larger 60" x 36" will absorb and trap up to 2.5 liters of fluid. Both mats can be cut with a scissor to fit in custom areas.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 2 Next page